If you want to grow indoors, there are two ways how you can define the size of your grow tent. Either through the local conditions or, if you are a little freer, you can decide the dimensions yourself. In this article we are going to look at the 80x80x180 grow tent.
Basically you can cover your own needs with almost all boxes – what you should definitely look at is the height of the box. Because especially the sativa-heavy varieties grow very tall and of course need space.
The motto is therefore rather a small area, but a large height for your grow tent – in the best case at least 180cm.
Grow tent 80x80x180 – how many plants fit in the box?
In an 80x80x180cm grow tent you can plant 4 plants in 4 pots of 11l each.
Grow tent 80x80x180 – Low Cost Tent
Grow tent 80x80x180 – price-performance winner
Grow tent 80x80x180 – complete sets
- HOMEbox Ambient Q80 + / S * (Length / width / height 80x80x180cm)
Exhaust air set:
- Ventilution mixed in-line fan with 220/280 m³ / h, Ø 125 mm * wired ready for use
- Activated carbon filter Prima Klima K2600-125 360 m³ / h, Ø 125mm *
- Flexible aluminum pipe, 3 m, Ø 125 mm *
- 3 x Hose clamp, Ø 125 mm *
- Detailed and illustrated instructions explain the structure step by step. You can find this here* .