If you want to grow indoors, there are two ways how you can define the size of your grow tent. Either through the local conditions or, if you are a little more free, you can define the dimensions yourself – here we are looking at the grow tent 100x100x200.
Basically you can cover your own needs with almost all boxes – what you should definitely look closer at is the height of the box. Because especially the sativa-heavy varieties grow very tall and of course need space.
The motto is therefore rather a small area, but a large height for your grow tent .
Grow tent 100x100x200cm – how many plants fit in the box?
In a 100x100x200cm grow Grow tent you can plant 9 plants in 9 pots of 11l each.
Grow tent 100x100x200 – Low Cost Box
Recommended accessories for the grow tent
Grow tent 100x100x200 – price-performance winner
Recommended accessories for the price / performance winner
- Adjust-a-Wing Defender Reflector Medium * with socket E40
- Super spreader for Adjust-a-Wings Defender *
- electronic NXE ballast, 400W, dimmable *
- Osram NAV-T 400W sodium vapor lamp * for plants in bloom
- Venture Sunmaster 400W metal halogen lamp Cool Deluxe * for plants in growth
- Easy rolls * for height-adjustable attachment of the reflector
- Timer *
Grow tent 100x100x200 – complete sets
- HOMEbox Ambient Q100 / L * (Length / width / height 100x100x200 cm)
Exhaust air set:
- Ventilution mixed in-line fan with 467/552 m³ / h, Ø 160 mm * wired ready for use
- Activated carbon filter Prima Klima K2602-160 620 m³ / h, Ø 160 mm *
- Aluminum flexible pipe, 3 m, Ø 160 mm *
- 3 x Hose clamp, Ø 160 mm *
- Detailed and illustrated instructions explain the structure step by step. You can find it here.